Please make sure all group members are made aware!
– Every group member must have their key card with them at all times for security. No ‘friends’ are allowed if they are not staying at the hostel.
– Smoking is not allowed in the rooms or rest of the building (unless there is a designated smoking area). Smoke detectors are in place and fines apply!
– Please keep noise down in rooms and hallways to respect other guests.
– When ordering alcoholic drinks at the bar, guests may be asked for ID. Minors are not allowed in the bar.
– Passport details of all group members need to be filled out on the Guest Arrivals list.
– Check-in time is 2pm. If the arrival is before that, we can store your luggage.
– Check-out time is 10am. All rooms to be emptied out.
– Free breakfast (check times at reception).
– 24/7 reception.
– In the event of a fire alarm, alert everyone to evacuate the building and assemble at the assembly point, indicated on the fire escape plan in each room.
– Fire extinguishers are to be used only in emergencies – fines for improper use apply.
– In case of failure to comply with the house rules, management reserves the right to evict a group member or the entire group (without refund of any remaining nights on the booking).
– Please note that the group leader will be held responsible for any damage caused by any member(s) of the group.
– For stag/hen parties and sport groups we may also ask for a damage deposit in cash upon arrival. The amount will be determined by the hostel manager.
– We kindly ask you to sign below to state that you have read and understood your responsibility for the group. In case of damage we will contact you personally to explain the damages and chargeable amount, so please provide us with your contact details.
Please fill in your details and bring it when you check-in at the hostel.
Name group leader:
Phone number (incl country code):