If you are looking for a hostel experience, you'll definitely get it here!
We offer various types of rooms and dormitories to fit all kinds of guests as well as a lovely common area for each guests to share their travelling passion.
If you want to experience the beauty of Thai historical attraction and local lifestyle without wasting time walking, we have a cycling tour with well-equipped bikes to offer!
If you like Thai smile, you'll always get one from our friendly team everyday.
- Wat Pho, Wat Arun, The Grand Palace, Bangkok Pillar City Shrine, National museum are within 5 minutes walk.
- Khaosarn Road, for clubbing or departing to all beaches in Thailand, is just 15 minutes walk down the road.
- The Old Siam Plaza, for traditional Thai dessert tasting and Thai fabric shopping, is just around the corner
- Bank and Money exchange are opposite to the hostel
- Pak Klong Talad, the biggest flower market in Thailand is just around the corner
Payment type accepted: Mastercard, Visa, Cash
1. Welcome to Bangkok Bed and Bike: As our building is old-styled, and it’s got wooden floor, so please walk quietly. Moreover, please take off your shoes and exchange them with our slippers in the locker we provided, which number is as same as your key.
2. Bed Assignment: As we assign the bed/room for every guests, so please use the bed we assigned, do not change the bed. If we found you use the different bed, you will be fined for that bed as well.